Cozy Bean Soup.
You can cook Cozy Bean Soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cozy Bean Soup
- It’s 5 slice of Bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion, diced to desired thickness.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1 can of Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of Black Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ketchup.
- You need 1 of Lemon, juiced.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 bunch of Cilantro, finely chopped.
- It’s of Shredded Cheese.
- You need of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 of Taco Seasoning, to taste.
Cozy Bean Soup step by step
- Place your chopped bacon in a skillet or pan on medium high heat. Cook it until it starts to lose fat (about 5 minutes.).
- Add in your red onion and cook it along with the bacon until it becomes translucent (about 4-5 minutes.).
- Add in your chopped fresh garlic and cook it until you can smell it (about one minute.).
- Now it's time to add all of your canned ingredients (chicken broth, rotel, and black + pinto beans) and your lemon, ketchup, worcestershire sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to a boil. I like to add a dash of red pepper flakes at this point, but that is totally optional!.
- After about 15 minutes of boiling, add in your cilantro. Cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve immediately with shredded cheese and sour cream to garnish..