Homemade Beef Wraps.
You can have Homemade Beef Wraps using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Beef Wraps
- It’s of Wrap Dough.
- You need 250 grams of Flower.
- You need 7 grams of dried Yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oilive Oil.
- Prepare 125 ml of Water.
- Prepare of Wrapfillings/Sauces.
- Prepare 500 grams of minced Beef.
- Prepare 125 grams of Bacon Bits.
- Prepare 1 of Chilli.
- Prepare 2 of Springonions.
- It’s 3 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of Coriander/Cilantro.
- It’s of Guacamole.
- It’s 2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- You need 1 of Bellpepper.
- Prepare of Yoghurtsauce.
- Prepare 250 ml of Yoghurt.
- You need 40 grams of Parmesancheese.
Homemade Beef Wraps step by step
- In a bowl mix the flower with the salt and sugar, mix the yeast and water separately..
- Pour the water and the oivile oil onto the flower and use your hands to work the dough for about 5 minutes (once everything is one bulk you can take it out of the bowl and work it on the kitchentable)..
- Divide the dough in 8 equal pieces and place a tea towel on top of it to let it rest..
- Cut open the avocados and scoop out the meat into a bowl. Make sure you cover the avocado in limejuice to prevent it from turning brown..
- Finely dice up the tomato and the onion. Mix it together with the avocado and add salt to your liking (keep in mind, tomato loves salt)..
- Dice up your bellpepper and finely chop the springonions, aswell as the coriander/cilantro. Put all of the bellpepper, coriander and springonions in a bowl. Only leave the "white and very light green" part of the spring onions for a later step on your cuttingboard..
- Take the yoghurt, parmesancheese and one clove of garlic and blend it together. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Done, as simple as that..
- Roll out the dough very thinnly and put it in a very hot and DRY pan. Turn the wrap when brown areas apper and repeat with the rest of your dough..
- Chop the last 2 colves of garlic and chilli. In a large pan sweat the remaning springonions, garlic and chilli in some oilive oil on a low to medium heat. Remove everything and turn up the heat to very high..
- Add some oivile oil and stir-fry the minced beef. After around 2 minutes and the bacon bits. Another 3 minutes later add all the removed springonions etc. and turn the heat to medium. Cook for 3 more minutes..
- Build yourself the wrap and enjoy the meal :).