Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa.
You can have Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa
- You need of Fish.
- Prepare 4 of fish fillets (e.g. tilapia).
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of limes (juice and zest).
- It’s 2 clove of garlic – minced.
- Prepare 1 stalk of green onion – chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of mango – cut into bite-sized chunks/cubes.
- Prepare 1 of avocado – cut into bite-sized chunks/cubes.
- You need 1 of tomato – cut into bite-sized chunks/cubes.
- You need 8 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 of lime (juice).
- Prepare 1 of Cilantro – chopped.
Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa instructions
- Create a marinade by combining the fish ingredients (except for the fish fillets), then pour over fish and marinate overnight in fridge..
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Line a baking dish with tin foil and place the fish on the foil. Pour excess marinade on the fish. Fold the ends of the foil up to keep the marinade inside. Tightly cover the top of the fish with more foil, so that the fish fillets are completely encased. Bake for 15-20 minutes until moist and flaky..
- Make the salsa by combining all salsa ingredients. Add diced red onion if desired..
- Heat tortillas on warmed skillet or in the microwave. Place fish and salsa in tortillas and enjoy!.