Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi.
You can cook Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi
- You need of <Mochi(Rice Cake)>.
- It’s 50 grams of Glutinous Rice Poelwder.
- Prepare 80 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Water.
- It’s As needed of Potato Starch (or Corn Starch).
- It’s of <inner ingredients >.
- Prepare 8 pcs of Strawberry.
- You need 200 ml of Whipping cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need As needed of Sponge Cake.
Snow Dome Strawberry Mochi step by step
- Put 50grams Glutinous Rice Powder, 80 grams Sugar and 100ml water in a heat resister bowl. Mix it well. Covered wrap and heat in a 600 W microwave for 2 minutes. Mix the Mochi well by Tree chestnut. Re-covered wrap and re-heat for 1 minutes again. Thoroughly knead..
- Place Mochi on the potato starch spread sheet. (If you do not use starch potato starch, the Mochi sticks.) Extend it to a thickness of 5 mm and punch it round..
- Wash Strawberries and remove calyxs. Cut the Sponge cake 5cm squares..
- Put the Mochi, whipping cream, Strawberry and Sponge cake on a dish. Wrap it by Mochi..
- After wrap, put it on Potato Starch. And keep in refrigerator for 1 hour..