You can cook Cassava Cake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cassava Cake
- It’s 500 grams of grated fresh cassava(squeeze the juice).
- Prepare 5 Tbsp of glutinous rice flour.
- You need 1 can of condensed milk (reserved 1/4 part for toppings).
- Prepare 1 can of evaporation milk.
- Prepare 1 tetra pack of coconut cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of margarine for greasing the pan.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese (topping).
Cassava Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Prepare a baking pan (I used 8"x 8" sguare pan) and grease with butter. Set aside..
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pour to the greased baking tray. Bake for 40 minutes..
- Mix the topping ingredients then pour-in over to the top of the baked cassava. Bake for another 15 minutes or until the toppings are caramelized/turned brown. Remove from oven and let it cool slightly before serving or if you can wait 😉 till it cools down completely (I prefer it cold)..