Taco soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! Taco soup is a type of soup composed of similar ingredients to those used inside a taco: ground beef, tomatoes, chopped green chilis, onions, corn, beans and a packet of taco seasoning.
Best taco soup I've ever made! I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. You can cook Taco soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- Prepare 2 pounds of hamburger.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of rotel.
- It’s 1 can of corn rinsed n drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans drained n rinsed.
- It’s 1 can of chili beans drained n rinsed.
- It’s 1 cup of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Water to fill pot.
You're going to be seriously amazed! It was something our family always asked her to make and my. Taco Soup is everything you know and love about tacos….in soup form! A quick and easy hearty soup made with taco flavoured ground beef, corn and beans, first timers are always cynical but with.
Taco soup step by step
- Cook hamburger till done drain n rinse n put in large pot.
- Add tomatoes n rest of ingredients fill with desired water for broth stir n cook 35 minutes on medium.
- Serve with cheese sour cream n chips.
Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This creamy taco soup recipe is loaded with ground beef, flavorful taco spices, corn, beans, and This creamy beef taco soup comes together easily, and there isn't too much preparation needed, so. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!