Chile Verde Crock Pot style.
You can have Chile Verde Crock Pot style using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chile Verde Crock Pot style
- Prepare 2 lb of Stew Pork cuts.
- It’s 1 can of (28 ounces) mild green enchilada sauce (Las Palmas). You could use green salsa as a sub..
- It’s 6 of tomatillos, husked and rinsed.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- It’s 3 of New Mexico green chilies (peeled). Roasted is best. Add more for desired spiciness..
- It’s 1 tbsp of Montreal Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Chile Verde Crock Pot style instructions
- Pour the entire can of sauce into the crock pot. Add the Pork. Add the oil. Add the Montreal seasoning, oregano and the salt..
- Coarsely chop the onion, tomatillos and green Chile, add. Mince the garlic, it could be dehydrated, add to the pot..
- Cook on the low setting for 7 hours. Serve with a little rice or your favorite side or,use in a burrito. Enjoy..