You can have Jeff's Salsa using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jeff's Salsa
- It’s 1 can (14 1/2 ounce) of fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 3 oz of Tomato juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ground cumin.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- You need 1 dash of Ground cayenne pepper (to taste).
- You need 1 of Jalapeño.
Jeff's Salsa step by step
- And all ingredients except diced tomatoes to the blender and blend. Add diced tomatoes and pulse until desired consistency..