Salsa. Salsa usually refers to: Salsa (sauce), a spicy sauce of chopped, usually uncooked vegetables or fruit, especially tomatoes, onions, and chili peppers, used as a condiment. Salsa music, a lively, vigorous type of contemporary Latin American popular music. Marc Anthony – Y Hubo Alguien (Salsa).
Salsa is usually a partner dance form that corresponds to salsa music. In some forms, it can also appear as a performance dance. The word is the same as the Spanish word salsa meaning sauce, or in this case flavor or style. You can have Salsa using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salsa
- You need 6 of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of head of garlic.
- It’s 2 of poblano peppers or green chiles.
- You need 1 of jalapeno.
- You need 1 of hand full of cilantro.
- Prepare 2 of limes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
Official Page of Salsa Dance Magazine the most exciting Magazine For Salsa Lovers. Borrowed from Spanish salsa ("sauce"), from Latin salsus ("salted"), whence also the doublet sauce (via Old French). (US) enPR: sälʹsə, IPA(key): /ˈsɑl.sə/. salsa (countable and uncountable, plural salsas). (countable) A spicy tomato sauce, often including onions and hot peppers.
- Put all vegetables in a bowl and toss in olive oil (leave garlic and onion whole with the sleeves still on them).
- Put veggies on a cookie sheet and broil everything until slightly chard. Once they care chared put everything in an air tight container and let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Take the skin off of the onion, garlic, tomatoes, and peppers. I Take some of the seeds out of the jalapeno but I prefer it spicy. If you want it mild take all the ribs and seeds out of the jalapeno..
- Put all ingredients into a food processor and puree to the texture you desire..
- Serve with chips. Enjoy!.