Tilapia with mango salsa. To compensate for my over indulgence of holiday treats I try to keep it light with my meals like this light and refreshing Tilapia with Mango Salsa. Tilapia is a mild fish and is a canvas for any flavor that you want to infuse in it. This tilapia is marinated in a garlic, parsley, lime sauce and topped with sweet mango salsa.
A basic tartar sauce blends well with this fish, or you can mix chili powder with. Top each fillet with mango salsa. Try serving the tilapia over brown basmati rice or lightly dressed salad greens for a complete meal. You can cook Tilapia with mango salsa using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tilapia with mango salsa
- Prepare of Tilapia.
- It’s 1 of orange.
- You need 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tilapia.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- It’s 1 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of Purple onion.
- You need 2 cup of Fresh diced mangos.
- You need 1/4 cup of Diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 clove of Green Onions.
- It’s 1 pinch of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 oz of Optional Jalapeno.
Then generously top with the salsa. These delicious Tilapia Tacos with Peach Mango Salsa are sweet with a little spice, are quick and easy to make and are a MUST during grilling season! Brush tilapia fillets with oil and season with salt and pepper. Serve fish topped with mango salsa.
Tilapia with mango salsa instructions
- Marinate tiliapia with squeezed orange Juice and lime Juice. Season with salt and pepper. Marinate Tilapia for 30 minutes. Place Tilapia in pan. Cook in oven for 6 mins on 350 heat..
- Combine chopped vegetables with chopped mango. Squeeze fresh lime juice. Add pinch of cumin and salt. If you like spicy food add jalapeño chili pepper.
Grilled Tilapia with Mango Salsa – All Recipes. The salsa can be made the day ahead to save time. Strawberries can be substituted for the mango if Caribbean Grilled Tilapia With Mango Salsa. This is absolutely decadent and so refreshing. The combination of spices herbs and fruit with this grilled.