Crockpot Taco Soup. This taco soup is quick and easy to prepare and has great flavor. I got it from a family friend. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe.
You'll LOVE this Easy Crockpot Taco Soup Recipe! With all the delicious flavors you love minus the effort, this ridiculously delicious taco soup crockpot dinner will become a fast family favorite! Hearty and filling, this taco soup is made simply in your slow cooker! You can have Crockpot Taco Soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Soup
- You need 1 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 large of white onion diced.
- You need 1 large of jalapeno minced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- It’s 1 packages of Ranch Mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 15 oz of Black Beans.
- Prepare 4 oz of Diced Green Chilies.
- Prepare 15 oz of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 15 oz of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 29 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 28 oz of Petite Diced Tomatos.
- It’s 29 oz of Water (optional).
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of sour cream (optional).
- You need 1 of cheese (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of Tabasco (optional).
- It’s 1 of tortilla chips (optional).
All the great flavors of taco night, in a comforting soup! You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious soup. It is super easy and can be thrown together in minutes as you get ready to walk out the door. This crockpot taco soup is surprisingly easy to make.
Crockpot Taco Soup instructions
- Heat oil over mid-high heat in large skillet..
- Add ground meat, onion, and green chilies to skillet. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- While meat browns, rinse and drain beans and corn. Add beans and corn to crockpot..
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot..
- Once meat mix is done drain excess liquid. Add meat mix to crockpot..
- If you don't like a thick soup add water to crockpot. I add about 29 once..
- Stir all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours..
- When you're ready to serve garnish with either cheese or sour cream and enjoy. My boys also like tortilla chips to dip..
This fabulous crockpot taco soup is loaded with flavor and great ingredients, and you'll be surprised at how simple it is to prepare. This flavorful taco soup is easy to fix and cook in the slow cooker. Canned beans and the slow cooker make this soup a snap to prepare and cook. Feel free to replace the kidney beans or black beans with pinto beans or great northern beans. This crock pot low carb taco soup needs five simple ingredients and.