Kick 'Em, Jenny Salsa.
You can have Kick 'Em, Jenny Salsa using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kick 'Em, Jenny Salsa
- Prepare 8 of roma tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 5 of spring onions, sliced.
- You need 4 clove of fresh garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 of fresh jalapenos, chopped (no seeds or membranes).
- Prepare 1 small of red/Spanish onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro, loosely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of extra virgin olive, grapeseed, or avocado oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 dash of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 dash of salt to taste.
- It’s 1 dash of Tapatio or similar Hot Sauce, to taste.
Kick 'Em, Jenny Salsa instructions
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. I like mine partially blended and use an immersion blender..
- For best results, cover and refrigerate for a day before serving..