Easy Taco Soup.
You can have Easy Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Taco Soup
- You need 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes (Mexican or Italian).
- You need 1 can of Pinto beans.
- It’s 1 can of Rotel tomatoes.
- You need 1 packages of ranch dressing (dry).
- Prepare 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water (more or less, to taste).
Easy Taco Soup step by step
- Brown beef and onion, drain off fat.
- In a pot add the meat/onions and all other ingredients.
- Simmer for about an hour.