Pan Seared Blackened Tuna with Mango Salsa.
You can cook Pan Seared Blackened Tuna with Mango Salsa using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Blackened Tuna with Mango Salsa
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 4 of tuna steaks.
- Prepare 1 of fresh mango, peeled, pitted, chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of spanish onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 of jalapeno pepper seeded and minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
Pan Seared Blackened Tuna with Mango Salsa step by step
- wisk together 2 tablespoon olive oil ,lime juice and minced garlic, rub over tuna, place in sealable container refrigerate 3 hrs.
- combine mango bell pepper spanish onion, green onion, cilantro and jalapeno pepper in bowl. Add lime juice and 1 1/2 olive oil , toss to combine refrigerate 1 hr.
- in shallow dish mix all spices.
- remove tuna steaks from refrigerator and gently rinse with water dip each steak into spices coating each side.
- heat 2 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium heat, add tuna for 3 minutes, remove to platter, add remaining oil heat and replace tuna uncooked side down, cook 3 min.
- spoon about 1/2 cup salsa onto plate each plate, lay tuna on top of salsa serve immediately.