You can cook Corn Salsa using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Salsa
- It’s 1 each of small poblano chile pepper, seeded and minced.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of corn (fresh or frozen).
- Prepare 1 each of small jalapeno pepper seeded and minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro.
- You need 2 tbsp of red onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
Corn Salsa instructions
- Brush poblano pepper with olive oil and grill skin-side down until charred but still firm, about 5 minutes. Cool and minced.
- If using fresh corn, boil a small pot of water to boil. Add corn and boil until tender. 2-3 minutes.
- Mix corn (THAWED) poblano, jalapeno, cilantro, and red onion I a bowl..
- Stir in the olive oil, lime juice, sugar, and salt.