You can have Avocado Salsa using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Avocado Salsa
- Prepare 3 medium of avocados.
- Prepare 3 medium of tomatillos.
- You need 5 of chiles serranos.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
Avocado Salsa instructions
- remove outer skin from tomatillos and peel garlic.
- get a small sauce pan and place tomatillos, serranos, and garlic and add 1 cup of water.
- boil on high for 10 min till all things are tender.
- then remove the meat from the Avocados and place in blender and add the tomatillos and chile boil and add salt then blend the ingredients together..tastes great with tortilla chips, tacos or whatever you like to put salsa on.