Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas. The BEST chicken enchiladas — easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite fillings These really are the best chicken enchiladas ever! ♡. I was first introduced to the magic of this I added hot and sweet jalapeños in the filling and on top. I also minced some habanero garlic for the chicken.
I love the spicy of the chipotle peppers and they might be too much. Speedy chicken enchilada recipe made with shredded rotisserie chicken, enchilada sauce and shredded cheese. Enchiladas filled with ground chicken and assorted additions. You can have Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas
- You need 2 of whole wheat tortillas.
- It’s 4 oz of chicken breast.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of pineapple.
- You need 1/4 cup of red pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of onion.
- It’s 1 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Carribean-Jerk sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fat free ranch.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
Spicy Chicken Enchiladas. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The idea for these otherworldy creamy chili enchiladas came from my Salsa Verde Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas that are tangy, sweet and spicy and still one of Patrick's favorite recipes of all time. Easy chicken enchiladas recipe with tender pieces of shredded chicken rolled in flour tortillas and topped with a homemade enchilada sauce. Crushed tomatoes, chipotle chilis in adobo sauce, chicken broth, cumin, chipotle chili powder for a smoky and slightly spicy flavor.
Sweet and Spicy Chicken Enchiladas instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring frying pan to medium heat..
- Season chicken with garlic salt, black pepper, and cumin. Add to frying pan and cook until 165°F..
- Wash all veggies. Dice and combine in mixing bowl with pineapple..
- In small bowl, combine Carribean-Jerk sauce and ranch. Whisk together..
- When chicken is done, shred and add to mixing bowl. Stir in shredded cheddar, and half the jerky ranch..
- In center of tortillas, add chicken/veggie mix. Wrap tortillas closed, and place in buttered pan. Pour remaining sauce on top, and finish with pepperjack cheese..
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25 minutes..
Reviews & ratings Average global rating These Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas have the perfect combination of flavors. Shredded chicken, savory salsa verde, and Monterey Jack cheese is a Cooked Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge. These Thai Chicken Enchiladas are everything I love about Thai food. The chicken and vegetable filling is fresh, sweet, spicy, and flavorful! My daughter, Kelsey, made these delicious Thai Chicken Enchiladas for her dinner group at college and everyone raved about how good they were.