Chicken enchiladas. Chicken enchiladas is an easy casserole dish made to feed a crowd. Lean white meat is sauteed An authentic enchilada sauce is made with a tomato based sauce, chipotle peppers, chicken broth, and. These have been one of my most popular recipes since I first posted, which I Enchiladas can be filled with anything you can think of!
Here is one of my favorite ways to make cheesy saucy chicken enchiladas. Thank you to my sister Monie for always making her chicken enchiladas when she. Season chicken with salt and pepper. You can have Chicken enchiladas using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken enchiladas
- Prepare 1 of whole bone in chicken breast.
- You need 1 of cube of chicken flavor bouillon.
- You need 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 4 of chile guajillo.
- Prepare 1 of cotija cheese or any cheese.
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of lettuce.
- It’s 1 pinch of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 of corn tortillas I use about 10 for 4 people total.
- You need 1 of corn oil.
- It’s 1 of salt as desired.
Tender roasted chicken gets dressed up with spicy, piquant enchilada sauce, covered in shredded While the recipe relies on shortcut ingredients, the resulting enchiladas certainly aren't short on flavor. This Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Originally a Mexican street food, enchiladas began simply as rolled tortillas dipped in chili sauce. Our favorite red chili chicken enchiladas!
Chicken enchiladas instructions
- Put the chicken breast to cook,add salt and chicken flavor bouillon.
- Bring to boil the chiles guajillo and tomatoes untill tender and set aside.
- When chicken breast is cooked take it out and let cool of and when cooled off shred it.
- With the same water that you cooked the chicken breast add to the blender (not all of it)about 3 or 4 cup,add the chile guajillos,add the tomatoes and the can of tomato sauce and a bit of all purpose flour (just so its not so waterylike) then blend.
- Add a lil bit of corn oil to a skillet and the the chile sauce with a colander turn off when hot.
- In a small skillet heat corn oil and fry tortilla until golden brown but still pliable,about 10 sec per side,transfer to paper towels to drain.
- Put tortilla on work surface,divide the shredded chicken evenly among the tortillas and roll like a cigar.
- On the rolled tortilla drizzle sour cream add the chile sauce.
- Top with cheese and lettuce and serve immediately.
- I like eating them aside with boiled eggs.
I recall often eating these chicken enchiladas with very little cheese on them. (My mom, bless her soul, has no recollection of the chicken enchiladas without. Chicken Enchiladas will forever and always be one of my must have foods. With a sauce like this Homemade Chicken Enchiladas. When we go to Mexican restaurants, enchiladas or tacos of some. These chicken enchiladas are so easy to throw together.