Guacamole Chicken Tostadas. These Chicken, Guacamole and Bean Tostadas are perfect for weeknight dinners and if you're a football fan they are perfect for game day! These Chicken Tostadas with Beans and Guacamole are perfect for weeknight dinners and if you're a football fan they are perfect for game day! These tostadas are loaded with goodness, I mean when.
View Recipe: Chicken and Guacamole Tostadas See More Rotisserie Chicken Recipes. Smoked paprika gives the chicken rich, grill-like flavor with no cooking. Look for tostada shells (fried, flat corn tortillas) near the flour and corn tortillas. You can have Guacamole Chicken Tostadas using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Guacamole Chicken Tostadas
- You need of Tostadas.
- Prepare 4 large of chicken breast.
- Prepare 3 medium of Avocado.
- You need 1 medium of Lime.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Galic Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 small of Container of Mexican Cream.
- Prepare 1 packages of Ready Tosada Shells.
A fun take on chips and guacamole, this loaded Tostada can be served for dinner or snack time! Tostada is tasty, healthy and quick dinner if you make it at home. Season guacamole to taste with hot sauce, salt and pepper. Combine shredded chicken, tomato, cilantro and cumin in small bowl.
Guacamole Chicken Tostadas step by step
- Boil chicken till tender.
- when tender shred chicken and put aside.
- Cut your Avocados in half take out pit. Then with a spoon scrap out all the inside and put into a bowl.
- add Salt,Garlic Salt.
- squeeze lime onto the alvocados.
- Then with a fork or potato masher mix all together until slightly chunky or to your liking..
- On your tosada shell spead avocado mix then place shredded chicken on top of avocado then put Mexican cream on top. Add pepper and more salt to your taste..
- Can Jalapeno's optional.
Chicken tostadas are a delicious and easy dinner that is perfect for Cinco de Mayo, Taco Tuesday or any time! For my quick creation, I made Grilled Chicken Tostadas with Roasted Poblano Guacamole. I started off by making a quick marinade for the chicken thighs. Grilled Shrimp Tostadas are SO good, layered with homemade guacamole, refried beans and lettuce on top of a crispy tostada. We love these for Mexican night!