You can cook Chicken Tostadas using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tostadas
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 2 clove of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 12 of tortillas, corn.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of black beans.
- It’s 1 of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of onion, diced.
- It’s 1/2 head of lettuce, shredded.
- You need 2 cup of guacamole.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
Chicken Tostadas step by step
- Bake chicken breasts in oven for 30 minutes at 350°F. Remove from oven and cool. Using two forks, shred the chicken..
- In a medium sized bowl, mix shredded chicken with salsa and garlic. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- In small frying pan, heat oil until a drop of water sizzles immediately when added to it. Fry tortilla lightly on one side. Turn and fry lightly on the other side. Remove from oil and drain on paper towel. Repeat with all 12 tortillas.
- Heat chicken filling and frijoles until steaming. Place one to two tablespoons of frijoles on top of fried tortilla. Top with another two tablespoons of chicken filling. Add tomatoes, onions, lettuce and guacamole. Top with cheese. Repeat for all tostadas..