Mexican Style Soup. Classic Mexican flavors combine to create soups that are zesty, bright, and full of flavor. We're talking tortilla soup, pozole, black bean soup, and more. On a cold, dreary day, this soup hits the spot.
It's garnished with thinly sliced radishes, shredded lettuce, finely chopped onion, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges, which diners add to the soup as they please. We take this spicy soup to rodeos on cool nights or sip it by a campfire. For toppings, try onions, avocado, cheese, jalapenos, sour cream and salsa. —Gloria Huse, Simpsonville, South Carolina Mexican-Style Meatball Soup. You can have Mexican Style Soup using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Style Soup
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cooking oil(your choice).
- You need 2 of bags of El Mexicano Conchitas(shells).
- You need 2 small of cans of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 10 cup of of water or fill half medium pot.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chicken Bouillon Powder.
Delicious and soul-warming, this Mexican Potato Soup only requires a few ingredients to prepare. You can serve it as the first course of a comforting winter lunch or light dinner. This post is a paid campaign in partnership with Kroger. The opinions and recipe are my own.
Mexican Style Soup instructions
- In a medium pot, heat oil on low-medium heat. Then add shells. Stir occasionally until shells are a golden brown or brownish color..
- When shells are browned, turn off stove and remove pot from heat for about 5 minutes..
- Add in tomato sauce and stir. Then turn heat back on. Add water and stir. Then add Chicken Bouillon powder, stir..
- Cover with lid and let boil for about 15-20 minutes or until pasta shells are soft..
Serving Suggestion: Customize your soup with your favorite toppings! Place the chicken breasts skin side up on a sheet pan. This simple Mexican Style Chicken Soup recipe is a comforting bowl of shredded chicken, fresh cilantro, green chilis, scallions, and kidney beans. Stir in some sour cream and garnish with jalapeños for a creamy spiciness. This soup will become a must-make in your house!