Chicken Enchilada Soup.
You can have Chicken Enchilada Soup using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Soup
- You need 1 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 1 large of Purple Onion Chopped.
- It’s 2 box of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 1 can of Mexican Corn.
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans drained.
- Prepare 2 can of Original Rotel.
- You need 2 can of Mild Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Half & Half.
Chicken Enchilada Soup step by step
- In soup pot, brown chicken breasts on both sides then remove from heat and let cool..
- Melt butter in pot and add chopped onion. Saut? onion until soft..
- Add chicken stock to pot and bring to a boil. Cut back heat to medium and let summer for about 20-30 minutes..
- While simmering, cut chicken into bite sizes pieces or shred chicken..
- Add can of Mexican corn, 2 cans of Enchilada Sauce and drained beans. Chop Rotel a bit in a food processor and add to pot..
- Let simmer on medium heat for about 15 minutes..
- Add half & half to soup (may not need whole cup, use judgement) and simmer once again for about 10-15 minutes until soup looks creamy..
- Serve in bowl with shredded cheddar and tortilla strips on top..